IN-EDIT WANTS YOU!
Volunteers are invaluable for IN-EDIT. Without them, the festival won’t be able to take place. Do you want to share your experience, knowledge, but most of all your enthusiasm for film and music? Become a part of the only international music documentary festival in the Netherlands by filling out this form!
During IN-EDIT we will be needing volunteers for a lot of different tasks. We are not only trying to bring you a great event, but also grow a family full of passionate people who want to make IN-EDIT a success!
What can you do?
Information desk & merchandise
Social media reporter
What’s in it for you?
As an IN-EDIT volunteer you’ll find yourself in the right place to expand your network in the film, music and festival industry and to add extra work experience to your résumé. But most importantly: as a volunteer you will have a great time! Also, you will benefit from the following extra’s:
- Free entrance to the festival programme when not fully booked/sold out (film screenings and Industry Meetings)
- Free entrance to the exclusive festival opening event on Thursday the 31st of March
- Free entrance to the IN-EDIT kick-off party at Cinetol on Saturday the 19th of March
- Access to our IN-EDIT festival preview (I’m Wanita) on Friday the 18th of March from 15:00
- Access to the IN-EDIT closing party on Sunday the 10th of April
- An IN-EDIT festival T-shirt
- Food and drinks during your shift
What do we want from you?
We need our volunteers to be available at least three days during 1-10 April 2022. A shift will last around 8 hours, depending on the location you are working at and the function you are working in. After applying we’ll call you to discuss what you can do for the festival. There are some requirements for becoming a volunteer at IN-EDIT. They are described in our Volunteer Policy.
We would like our volunteers to be present at the fantastic volunteer briefing/meeting/drinks, which will take place on Saturday the 19 of March. Keep that in mind!
You can apply as a volunteer by filling in this form. Here you can read the volunteers policy.
Please note: if you are from outside the EU, you will need a work permit for the Netherlands. Unfortunately, it’s not allowed to do volunteer work on a Student Visa.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.